1. Sports
Send to a Friend via Email

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

http://saltfishing.about.com/b/2012/11/07/can-we-stop-no-fish-zones.htm

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Can We Stop No Fish Zones?

By November 7, 2012

Follow me on:

"No Fishing" signs may soon be seen in your neck if the woods. It is estimated that only 8% of Americans participate in some type of fishing. That leaves the other 92% subject to making laws that anglers may have to endure. MPA's and No Fish zones are something to be really concerned about!

Comments

Comments are closed for this post.

Leave a Comment


Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.