The Bottom Line
- Real stories about real Dads
- Each piece is short enough to take with you for the day
- A real memory jogger about your father
- None - just a really good read on any afternoon
- Some great stories about relationships
- You will need a box of tissues - yes, even the men
- Just a very good book of memories
Guide Review - Fishing with My Father - A Review
Peter Kaminsky, who compiled, contributed and edited the book put it this way:
"It's a simple enough equation - fishing plus parent equal one fine memory - but for every child and every parent, the sum is always different."
The stories cover almost every type of fishing, from commercial lobstering to freshwater pond fishing. And the stories are not about the fishing - the stories are all about the fathers and their relationships with their children.
What an ideal gift this book would be for the father in your life, or for the husband that grew up fishing with his dad.