The Bottom Line
- Convenient hypodermic container
- Cleaner, oil, and grease are all available
- Meets military specifications
- Grease hypodermic tends to clog
- Handy hypodermic dispensers
- Light oil and white grease for multiple applications
- Trailer Saver grease stands up to saltwater
- Special Reel Cleaner solution to remove stubborn goop
Guide Review - Reel Saver Lubricants by Mil-Comm
The packaging of these products make them easy to use. Special hypodermic dispensers allow you to put just the right amount of lubricant in exactly the right place. Their Boat Saver lubricant comes in a special aerosol can that can be sprayed from any angle, even upside down.
I recently repacked my trailer bearings with the Trailer Saver grease, and have had no problems. The spring cleaning chore for my reels was made easier with the small dispensers. And, the Boat Saver has provided an excellent salt barrier for the inside of my engine. I have not used the line saver yet. I'm waiting to re-spool two reels at the same time so that I can use it on one and compare the results over time.
Overall I am extremely impressed with the entire line of lubricants from Mil-Comm. I highly recommend to for all your fishing and boating needs.